Powers of 10
For the 10/10/10 CicLAvia, we got excited about the power of 10 and created 10 lists of 10 items. These cover things you’ll see on the route, things to do on the route, parks, churches, public art, and much more. Scroll down for our ten top 10’s!
1. Ten Reasons for CicLAvia
Fun, Public Space, Health, Walking, Bicycling, Transit!
2. Ten Historic Buildings Along the CicLAvia Route
City Hall, 4th Street Bridge, Park Plaza Hotel, Fine Arts Bldg!
3. Ten Problems That CicLAvia Solves
Global Warming, Obesity, Air Pollution, Alien Invasions!
4. Ten Neighborhoods on the Ten-Ten-Ten CicLAvia Route
Koreatown, Boyle Heights, Little Tokyo, Westlake, y mas!
5. Ten Public Artworks Along the CicLAvia Route
Little Tokyo Sidewalks, Corporate Head, Murals, and Metro Public Art!
6. Ten Things To Do at CicLAvia
Bike, Walk, Dance, Eat, Shop!
7. Ten Public Spaces Along the CicLAvia Route
Many great old parks, Outdoor Living Room, Biddy Mason Park, and LA Streets!
8. Ten I-Spy Mysteries Along the CicLAvia Route
Can you figure these out? (the best guesser only got 4!)
9. Ten Places of Worship on the CicLAvia Route
Southern California Islamic Center, Dolores Mission, Higashi Honganji Buddhist Temple, and the Korean Philadelphia Presbyterian Church!
10. Ten Ways to Get to CicLAvia
Bike, Metro Rail, Wheelchair, Stroller, Skateboard, or others (be creative!).
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .